Thank you for trusting Solomon & Solomon Insurance Brokers, Inc. (“S&S”) with your insurance and risk management needs. We are an independent insurance agency, which means we have the ability to place insurance with a variety of companies, resulting in the best combination of coverage, price and service for your unique situation. For the duration of what we hope will be a long relationship with you, our first priority will be finding the most appropriate insurance coverage for you at a reasonable cost. For our efforts, we may be compensated in the following ways depending on the facts and circumstances:
- We receive a commission from the insurance company(s) that we represent, or from market intermediaries that we access, when placing your insurance. This commission is typically based on a percentage of the insurance premium that you pay for your insurance policy or bond.
- We may also receive fees agreed to in writing from our customers.
- We may earn interest on premiums received from you and forwarded to the insurance companies through our bank accounts.
- We may receive compensation for arranging any premium financing for your coverage.
- We may receive incentive compensation from insurance companies that is in addition to standard commissions. This compensation is known as "Contingency Income" and is paid at year-end, based on a combination of business written, profitability, retention, and other factors based on the aggregate book of business placed with that carrier for a designated period of time. We do not know if we will be receiving this additional compensation at the time an individual policy is written.
We want to assure you that our first priority remains meeting your insurance needs to your satisfaction. We would be happy to provide you with further details about our services, our relationship with your insurance company or our compensation from that company. The entire staff of S&S is delighted to have you as a client and welcome any suggestions that you have to assist us in serving you better. We appreciate your business.